As if Longmont’s impressive beer and spirits scene isn’t enough reason to break out of the Boulder bubble, this new deal will surely pop it.
Visit Longmont launched a new craft beer pass that will get you great (you could even say crazy good) deals on local brews through the end of 2019.
Best of all: the pass is digital (i.e. no coupons to misplace) and totally free. It’s easy to sign up online, too. It’s delivered instantly via text and email. No need to download an app. There is no limit on the passes.
Visit Longmont is (aptly) calling it the Crazy Good Craft Pass. The goal is to encourage more people (visitors and Boulder Bubble-ites alike) to make Longmont a destination.
The pass will get you things like:
- a free pint or 12 ounces with the purchase of a pint or 12 ounces at 300 Suns Brewing
- $1 off a pint at Bootstrap Brewing
- 20 percent off a weekend pass on the Brewhop Trolley
- BOGO beers at Brewmented, a small-batch brewery
- BOGO pints on house drafts at Collision Brewing Co.
- $2 off any cocktail or $5 off any bottle at Dry Land Distillers
- A flight of five 5-ounce beers for $5 at the quirky Grossen Bart Brewery
- A BOGO pint at popular Left Hand Brewing
- $1.50 off a house staple beer or house margarita at the Longs Peak Pub
- BOGO draft cocktails at Longtucky Spirits
- BOGO drafts at famous Oskar Blues Brewery’s Tasty Weasel Taproom
- 10 percent off merch at Primitive Beer, Colorado’s first “exclusively spontaneous, barrel-fermented beer blendery”
- A BOGO pint, $10 off any shoe purchase and a free beer with any shoe purchase at Shoes & Brews (yep, that’s a shoe store and brewery in one)
- $2 off Grab-N-Go, $2 off merch and $1 off each pour or $4 off flights at the St. Vrain Cidery, Colorado’s largest all hard-cider tap house with 36 taps from all over the state
- Free spirits tasting at Still Cellars, a boutique distillery and tasting room
- A bonus beer per flight and $4 off a GA ticket to the Hooplagers Event at Wibby Brewing
The pass features deals at Collision Brewing, Brewmented, Brewhop Trolley, GrossenBart Brewery, Left Hand Brewery, Dry Land Distillery, St. Vrain Cidery, Shoes & Brews, Primitive Brewing, 300 Suns Brewery, Wibby Brewing, Still Cellars, Longs Peak Pub, Oskar Blues Tasty Weasel and Bootstrap Brewing.
Sixteen establishments are participating. Some of their offers can only be used once, whereas others can be used daily, weekly or monthly, says Mikayla Adair with Visit Longmont.
If you don’t already know, you should: Longmont is home to some of the state’s best breweries and multiple distilleries, a cidery and even the Brewhop Trolley, which can shuttle you from brewery to brewery for cheap. It’s a party between parties, on wheels.
Here’s how to get your own Craft Pass:
- Text CRAFT to 720-897-3574.
- Or visit www.visitlongmont.org/craft. You will be asked a few simple questions (name, email address, phone number). It takes less than a minute to sign up.
- Or stop by the Visitors Center, 512 Fourth Ave., Suite 103, Longmont, for printed information or additional help.
Here’s how to use the Craft Pass:
After you register, you will get a text on your phone. Click to access it. It’ll bring you to a Crazy Good Craft Pass website with all the different deals on it, plus more info and expiration info. When you want to use a deal, just show the offer on your phone when purchasing.
Local tip: If you use deals at eight out of the 16 participating businesses, you get a reward. About 10 minutes after you use the deals at the eighth location, you’ll get a bonus offer at the bottom of the pass that’ll get you a free, limited edition, signature T-shirt. As if the deals and brews aren’t treats enough.